lovestruck



***This is the video portion of a shoot that my boyfriend and I did for the Keep A Breast Foundation (Aka, I love boobies ) that sells catchy bracelets, tees, and super comfy yet wearable sweats in order to raise money for breast cancer research and patients. The shoot is probably one of the best memories that I have with Corey and with anything, actually so I am really glad to have something somewhat tangible and/or viewable for memory's sake. Check out Keep a breast's website for more info on the organazation and/or to purchase their adorable products (water bottles, jewelry, clothing, etc.)...sadly, we probably all know at least someone who has suffered from this tragic form of Cancer and every bit counts.  

1 comment :

  1. Hello, sweetie!I've loved your blog. And I've taken a look on your lookbook. It's very good. Congrats!
    xoxo
    Visit my blog:
    http://www.chatadescarpin.com

    ReplyDelete