***THING TO BE EXCITED ABOUT...i guess
1. Leaving for Wisconsin in the morning to shoot with shopbop <3
2. Just created a Tumblr account my URL: pinkwasteland.tumblr.com
(not really sure how to use it properly yet and I'm feeling kind of archaic and behind compared to the rest of the blogging world...and, I also still prefer blogger better...hmm)
3. Corey's birthday is coming up this Friday and I get to spend more than an hour with him for the first time in like, three weeks!!!
4. Erica and I are taking a mini-vacation to LA in a couple of weekends and staying in Hollywood. I am in LA a lot for work but I do not really hang out/go out/shop there that often so, if anyone from LA has any suggestions for food, shopping, night-life, museums, parks, etc. please let me know!
5. THE last photo in this set of a very young Kate Moss and Naomi with water guns...so awesome!








i saw you on shopbob, congrats! ;))
ReplyDeletethanks girly!!!
ReplyDeletei'm not sure which color (of boots) i'd like to get, i like them both!
ReplyDelete