the colors are off this season




I don't want any more of this mumble—
Orange fireside hues,
Fading sun, autumnal tumble,
Stricken, inimitable—Rose.
I want Pink, unthinking, true.
Foam pink, cream and coddle,
Miniskirt, Lolita, pompom, tutu,
Milkshake. Pink without the mottle
Or the dying fall. Pink adored, a thrall
So pale it's practically white.
A tinted room beneath a gable—
Ice pink, powder, feather-light—
Untried corner of the treble.
I want the lift, not the lower.
Bloodless pink stalled at girl,
No weight, no care, no hour.
-sarrah hannah






1. photo by Melanie Rodriguez
2. photo by Nan Goldin for Rodarte Archives via fashiongonerogue
3. photo of me taken by my friend alex...you can check out his work here
4. unknown image via tumblr
5. "the colors are off this season," by Sarrah Hannah
6 & 7. so enamored lately with anything related to ballet
8. another photo of me by alex
9. photo by Melanie Rodriguez


No comments :

Post a Comment