***For Halloween last week, I dressed up as my favorite Mad Men character Joan Halloway/Harris. I had so much fun dressing up like her and getting to stuff my bra again (haha!)***
*Wig: Target Peggy Sue wig that I styled by pinning back the front portions of the bob and swiping the bangs to the side.
*Dress: Vintage dress that I scored for just $11 at my local Buffalo Exchange
*Breasts: I stuffed my sports bra with three socks haha. This is a MUST for a Joan costume unless your naturally well-endowed.
*Joans's signiture Pen Necklace: I actually created this necklace myself (mostly, that is).
How to make one:
I created this necklace using a mini sharpey pen, a plain gold necklace chain, and some gold model pant. I simply looped the mini Sharpey to the chain and painted the Sharpey with the gold model paint. It was very simple and looked super similar to Joan's.



Beautiful photos!
ReplyDeleteI love your dress. Very chic! <33
ReplyDeletewww.walkthatstyle.com