new things

***Check out my interview on one of my favorite Tumblr blogs:



***I also just made an account at Goodreads.com!
I just found out about this brilliant site and I couldn't be happier!
goodreads.com/miamags21.com
I also added a widget to my profile so you can also just take a glance at that :)

***Warning: My computer is kind of, half broken only works when plugged into the charger :(

***Next week is going to be HELL in school. 

***Check out my new favorite song:

...His new album comes out this upcoming Tuesday, Nov. 8th. Very very excited!

-corey and I were kind of, sonny and cher. I had been Mia Wallace from Pulp Fiction the previous night so I tried to make the wig double as both Cher and Mia. I think somehow I wound up looking more like Wednesday Adams with a bob. Perhaps because I was already so exhausted and dehydrated by Saturday and Sunday's Halloween festivities in San Fran. 
***Thinking about investing in an I Pad. I don't want to be that Apple Geek though who is obnoxiously glued to her phone and other ridiculous devices at all times. Ah!
Thoughts? Suggestions? Reviews?


No comments :

Post a Comment