things#2

Rodarte SS 2012 Casting Call from models.com on Vimeo.

*I visited a therapist yesterday seeking to address some seasonal sadness and my paralyzing fear of public speaking/performance anxiety. Well didn't come out with much for $15 co-pay except for some sympathetic apologies and some kind compliments on my "sharpness." The therapist did however, suggest that I begin writing down my dreams the instant I wake up as I almost never remember after five minutes of waking.
Evidently, in the first few moments of my day, I promptly recorded: "dream that I was with torrey and other friend eating chips. Somehow, I put the chips back in cabinet the wrong way and somehow killed some girls who I knew they fell from the sky and died. I slightly knew the girls from high school."
Well, don't really know how to go about analyzing that one. 
^
Perhaps a little late but, I really enjoyed Acne's Spring/Summer 2012 collection. It reminded me of Holly Golightly dressed up as Jackie O. A flawless unison, in my opinion.
***You should definitely read the essay "Slouching Toward Bethlehem," by Joan Didion. 
Seriously one of the most insightful, smart, and entertaining works I have read in awhile. 
***Going to San Francisco to visit Torrey this weekend! Yay!
Is anyone being anything awesome for Halloween? 
I really wanted to attempt being Margot Tennenbaum again since last year was such a fail with my accidental gray wig and all. But, the boy wants to do a couples costume :/
Sonny and Cher. 





No comments :

Post a Comment