1. Julia Stegner by Steven Meisel in Italian Vogue, June 2003.
2.Kate and Naomi circa 1993
3. William Eggleston 2000
4. Collage by Lady Filmer circa 1864
5. Photo by Tim Gutton 2010
6. "Entry Way (Geneological Chart)" by Mike Kelley, 1995.
...by the way, this work-along with many others-is currently being exhibited in Los Angeles at the Moca. It is an amazing exhibition. Find more info here!
7. Kate Moss by Lance Steadler in April 1992.
*To view more almost-vintage editorials and fashion-related imagery, check out my new blog :







If you saw what I saw… Greetings, earthling. Because I was an actual NDE on the outskirts of the Great Beyond at 15 yet wasn’t allowed in, lemme share with you what I actually know Seventh-Heaven’s gonna be like for us if ya believe: meet this ultra-bombastic, ex-mortal-Upstairs for the most-extra-blatant-and-groovy, pleasure-beyond-measure, Ultra-Yummy-Reality-Addiction in the Great Beyond for a BIG-ol, kick-ass, robustNrisqué, party-hardy, eternal-warp-drive you DO NOT wanna miss the sink-your-teeth-in-the-smmmokin’-hot-deal. YES! For God, anything and everything and more! is possible!! Meet me Upstairs. Cya soon...
ReplyDelete