feelin' brashy






Happy New Year!

I wanted to share some photos that my boyfriend took of me over the holidays! I got some lovely tee shirts from one of my favorite lines Brashy Couture and decided to get creative with some looks!

*Look 1, 2, and 4:
Jakcet: Forever 21
Tee: "Supermarket" tee by Brashy Couture
Skirt and Tights: American Apparel
Bag: Vintage Coach
Shoes: Forever 21 (thrifted!)

*Look 3 and 5
Tee: "Montauk" by Brashy Couture
Hat: vintage (taken from my boyfriend)
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell Foxy

*You can shop these rad tees here!



6 comments :

  1. Your blog is pure love! following you now

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice look! I loved the 'Montauk' shirt.
    Following you now! x
    http://xcherrylipstick.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ideally <3

    http://bulgariaadream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. u are so chic!!!
    cant take my eyes off your posts!

    Following u now via Goggle +/ bloglovin/ facebook. Follow me back if you like! ♥
    Say meow to me on:
    MissFeverAggieKwong
    Facebook: Miss Fever Aggie Kwong

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect shoot

    Http://Fashioneiric.Blogspot.Com

    Coline !

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are gorgeous xx

    Loverandshoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete