Oops! I've pleaded guilty once again to going MIA...it is my name, after all!
Here is a recap of some highlights the (abnormally busy!) past couple of months via images taken with my iphone!
1. Corey and I at the South Park Walk About (I'm wearing a vintage leather skirt, AA Blouse, and Frye Oxfords)
2. Image of some of my sweetest swapmeet scores yet!
3. (laughs!) funny photo that I took of myself at a photoshoot. I had pink feathers in my fair! The hair stylist is amazing :)
4. behind the scenes sneak peak for Gypsy Junkies lookbook!
5. another sneak peak with my new favorite model Brittany Lucas <3 p="p">
6. Corey and I went to the Wild Animal Park in San Diego for his birthday! My favorite attraction was definitely the beautiful lions. It was truly breathtaking.
7. Signed copy of one of my favorite poet's Mat Gould's new book, A Blackbird Sings the Blues with Laughter published by Dog on a Chain Press. You can find a copy of the book here
8. Photo taken back in June at the Rosebowl Flea Market in Pasadena. However, I found this image on one of my favorite vintage clothing shop's, The Loved One, Facebook Page!
9. Another funny photo of me wearing my new Zara dress with dorky Nike shoes for some forgotten reason!
10. New Tye-Dye jeans by FAVORITE denim line Kasil Workshop. You can shop here
11. Sneak peak for Kasil Workshop's SS13 Lookbook!
12. A photo taken by the incredible Gail Bowman! The image she submitted made it into Italian Vogue's photo of the day! Such a wonderful way to wake up!
3>





Viva la!!!
ReplyDelete