after a long train ride...





***I know, I know I went MIA again. My name fits me all too well!
I miss blogspot so much. I am gradually becoming a lazy tumblr reblogger. I refuse to let myself do this! 
Anyway, I really have not been doing much tumbling, lookbooking, etc. lately either. I have been focusing on school (as usual..and yet, never quite enough..) and working a lot more. There have been a couple big changes in terms of my career but they have, thus far at least, proven to be for the better! Here is some new work for an editorial in Industry Magazine shot by the lovely Mark Oberlin !
-mm

1 comment :

  1. good you're here, but i understand you, school is very important and i'm happy you've done some new work! you look fantastic in this ed (actually you always look great, you're so photogenic and beautiful)
    hope you have great time!

    ReplyDelete