Fedora: Forever21, Sweater: Cheap Monday, Jeans: Henry and Belle's "Ideal Skinny," belt: vintage and bracelets: vintage, boots: jeffrey campbell "rumble."
***Anyone who knows me well enough, is probably more than aware that I wear high-waisted jeans, almost exclusively. For whatever reason, I have always tended to shy away from low-rise jeans (that is, with the exception of sophmore year in high school, when I had to wear the notoriously low slung Frankie B's!). When I stumbled upon this pair of moderately low-rise, dark wash skinnies, I was quite surprised at my reaction upon glancing in the mirror. These jeans by upscale denim line Henry & Belle, are made with Invista Lycra Fiber. In simpler terms, they essentially stretch in all the right places while still maintaining a high quality, vintage-like feel. They are as comfortable as leggings yet, remarkably flattering. These jeans feel as though they were custom made for me and hug your rear perfectly!
Additionally, other premium denim labels such as Seven for all Mankind, Citizens of Humanity, and Calvin Klein, also have denim now using this premium Lycra Fiber.
where to buy?
henryandbelle.com
Denim Habit
Blue's Jean Bar
piperlime.com



Great photos. Love the jeans.
ReplyDelete