I suppose the difference between my tumblr and my blog (which compared to my carelessly composed tumblr, has been neglected, as of late) is that here, I take the time to post photos in a cohesive format, aesthetically. I also post photos and arrange them into my own little mood boards in order to express my mood. In this post, for instance, I wanted to post a series of black and white images that exude a feeling of misery, almost to the point of apathy (the worst and most advanced form of misery, in my opinion). To me, these photos resonate with my understanding of such states so much that I can almost here a static, almost silent ringing noise that I associate with mental and emotional pain...almost like a suffocating...
I need to start writing again. And, by writing, I mean in a more serious manner. I used to write poems every single day even If I knew they were absolute shit.
I have every reason to be happy at this point in my life. I am in love and am so lucky to have such a wonderful boyfriend, loving friends and family, and god forbid a roof over my head...but I'd rather not go down that road.









writw write! it would be great to read your poems! :)
ReplyDeletegreat photos
you always make me so happy Alexandra :) !
ReplyDelete