i'm back!

I'm blogging again!
...I can't believe I have not posted in over a month (almost a month and a half). I am really disapointed in
myself for neglecting one of my most important and rewarding hobbies. Anyway, my alibi is a rigorous school schedule including online math, biological anth. and conquering or at least, attempting my perhaps, greatest and most crippling fear, public speaking/performance anxiety in group communication. I kind of cheated in that I sort of bribed my little sister into taking the course with me. Somehow I feel as though she kind is my safety blankey....or something?
Anyway, while I am still consumed with school and reading lots of books for both academic and school-related purposes and extracirricular entertainment/enjoyment( currently reading Woody Allen's Getting Even and Slouching Towards Bethlehem by Joan Didion), I will make sure to update and keep up one of my most prized possessions and sources of enjoyment/passion.

No comments :

Post a Comment