Hannah Kristina Metz!
So, seeing as how I am almost overly enthusiastic and delighted that I found a new blog,
muse and well, as trite as it sounds, potential new role model, I feel like I should write about
this new obessession to a justifiable extent. I actually have been a fan of Hannah's art and photos for a few years now, as well as her unimaginably talented husband, artist Landon Metz. I discovered their work through the program and website they started together called The Company of People (if you like art and/or interesting, fresh photogrpahy of any kind, I highly suggest checking out their site...thecompanyofpeople.com). They had an art exhibit in Hollywood at Space21Twenty featuring work by the two of them as well as many of the artist's that are featured on their website. I had been a huge fan of the Brooklyn based, online gallery of sorts, so, I was daftly elated to be able to see their work in LA (much closer to where I live :).
Anyway, it wasn't until last night's fanatic blog and tumblr -hunting rampage which prompted an acute case of insomnia but, more importantly, that my sort of out-of-order, creative dry spell was watered with nutrient-rich creative inspiration, once again! I was browsing one of my favorite blogs (Kennedy Holmes) when I stumbled across of sort of vintage-inspired lingerie site with the most beautiful images and lookbook. It turns out, that this lingerie company (and impeccably selected vintage clothing collection), called The Loved One is actually Hannah's own project and the exquisite and warm images on the site are actually her very own beautiful face and perfectly curved figure. Hannah to me, in terms of physical attractiveness and mystique, has the perfect face and body. I would love to photograph her so much. Her cryptic beauty to me is so uncanny...somehow she manages to simultaneously maintain this distant beauty exuding sex appeal, and utter womanlieness, and yet, possesses an ethereal, doll-like innocense.
Additionally, after my apt and rather lengthy stalker-fest, (reading her questions and answers from her tumblr and her amazing blog that she shares with Landon) Hannah seems to be even more beautiful and delightful, personality wise. She seems so kind and, despite her conspicuous talent and beauty, she retains the ability to laugh at herself and have fun. There is nothing pretentious, contrived, or granadiose about her art, beauty, life, etc. at all.
***Links:
-hannahandlandon.blogspot.com
-hannahkristinametz.com
-thelovedone.net
-thelovedone.tumblr
-hannahkristina.tumblr
-thecompanyofpeople.com
XO!











I'm gonna check her out asap!!
ReplyDeletethank u
C;
Love itttt!!!!
ReplyDeletenice photos :)
ReplyDelete