bits of june and a few peices of july














*** So, I have gotten some requests recently to post more images and commentary on my personal life, etc. Here are some recent photos and explanations for them. I think I shall do this personal posting thing more often as I've really enjoyed creating this post! Hope you enjoy it as well !

1. Marie-Antionette themed event that my best friend and I did for my favorite salon, Detour, in Encinitas CA. We literally sat in the windows as live displays to attract street-goers to come in and view the art show :)...it was fun except for the somewhat degrading comments by disapproving viewers who insisted adamently, that we closely resembled the prostitutes of the Red Light District in Amsterdam. hmm
2. Torrey and Jaclyn outside Beachside bar for a Summer, sunday night Corona.
3. "self-portrait," (haha) of me on a break from a test shoot with Steven Kahn.
4. My BF, Corey getting his make-up done for a shoot that we did together for Keep A Breast. Keep a Breast is the charity organization that supports and raises both money and awareness for breast cancer...you have probably seen their imafous "I <3 Boobies," logos on a sticker, bracelet or tee shirt somewhere. Anyway, it was such a fun and memorable experience to get to do a photo shoot with my boy. I will post the photos when I get them!!!
5. another behind the scene pic from the shoot described above...
6. me being dumb and attempting to show off my new floppy hat. 
7. Me at Coronado beach in SD trying to apply sun screen...the swimsuit is the best ever and is designed by my really great and talented friend, Rose Ponizil. Her line is called Recycled Swimwear by Rose and she honestly makes the most beautiful, vinatge-inspired, high quality and most notably (and perhaps importantly) flattering swimwear I have ever encountered. You can check her out on Facebook and place orders.
8. Corey in San Francisco.
9. me, the day after my birthday in SF, CA in the Mission District riding a toy horse. Yee Ha?
10. me and corey again in SF
11. BFF Torrey at breakast @ Honey's in Encinitas prior to taking me to the airport. shes the best
12. corey avoiding my papperazzi-like methods of photogrpahy at Coronado beach
13. me and Corey's cute new neoghbor, Rosa :)
14. Corey and I on my 21st birthday in San Francisco at the Delirium...seriously, the best birthday I could have ever imagined. We flew up for the weekend to see my best friend with the boo, and a few of my other close girl friends. so fun
15. on the Muni pre-birthday bash!
16. Myself and my favorite photogrpaher ever and dear friend, Nicole on our last shoot together right before she moved to Brooklyn, Ny. I miss her so much :( even though I know her talent will be appreciated so much more out there. She is truly the best and such a huge inspiration to me.

1 comment :