*Erin Wasson for Italian Vogue and her new RVCA campaign.
I love Erin because she is truly one of the only modern day American supermodels who has proved that longevity in a modeling career is quite possible as well as embracing her other passions for art and fashion design and creating quite a legitimate name for herself in not only the modelling world but the fashion world, as a whole.








she's a stunner that's for sure!
ReplyDeleteHey there Mia! I love your blog as well, I've been stalking it for awhile :) I never knew you were such a talented lil writer.
Thank-you so much for the congrats,it's very exciting :) i'm sorry i missed you when you were here, you looked amazing in the Denim Guide though! as always :)
take care my dear!
RVCA, or "ruca", gave me a bunch of free clothes once.
ReplyDeleteLUCKY!!!!!!! did you do some graphic art for them?
ReplyDelete