talk nerdy to me.

And besides you're probably holding hands
With some skinny, pretty girl that likes to
Talk about bands and
All I wana do is ride bikes with you
And stay up late and watch cartoons











1. the moldy peaches-nothing came out
2. valentine fillol cordier for nylon circa 2007...still one of my favorite Nylon spreads of all time
3. lenseless glasses/bird tattoos
4. the sexiest nerd of all time :)
5. sexy nerd in hat
6. twenty seven names faux school picture-lovely line of feminine clothing
via fashionsquad.

*Speaking of nerds and/or scholastic interests, just finished reading The Catcher in the Rye for the second time. Since JD Salinger passed away recently, I was reminded of how much I loved this book back when I read it the first time around sophmore year of high school. This time, as I expected, was far more rewarding and enjoyable. Now I am half-way through Franny and Zooey. Anyway, highly reccomend re-reading this bool, or reading it for the first time. Also, if anyone else can suggest to me any other great works of his worth reading that'd be awesome!

No comments :

Post a Comment