i heart chloe





An alice in wonderland-inspired chloe sevingy by pavel havlicek for Harper's Bazar Russia
<3
heartheartheart


...On a side note, it's interesting how much of an impact Tim Burton's version of Alice In Wonderland (out a couple of weeks ago) has made on the fashion world, rather than of cinema. I am not particularly surprised however, as I heard this movie was hyped solely for its visual appeal and incredible costume design. I still haven't seen it!
For those who have, what did you think/is it worth paying $15 for a 3D ticket?

4 comments :

  1. i really want to see the movie, but not very sure if I will watch it in 3D
    I love the shoot though I don't like much chloe, specially I love the first picture, so inspiring :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The movie was nice but it ain't really worth 15$. I'd wait a bit longer and watch it on DVD, you don't really miss anything big.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're going to the cinema next week to see it, and that's really strange for us, because we don't go to the cinema really, but I think this is a nice opportunity to go.
    Nice pics, love Chloe.Kisses from Spain,
    www.martealolejos.blogspot.com
    Hope you'll like our new post
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. aaah loved this editorial
    i still havent seen the film!!
    great blog :D
    stop by some time xx

    ReplyDelete